skip to main | skip to sidebar

What the waitress brings


Sunday, May 18, 2008

You'll never convince me my kids aren't cute


Posted by Jenny Ward McDonald at 9:21 PM

1 comment:

Christie said...

So CUTE! It looks like a picture from a magazine or catalogue. hmm...

May 19, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Spring to Finish

Spring to Finish

About Me

My photo
Jenny Ward McDonald
I am a nurse midwife specializing in home birth in the Metro Atlanta and West Georgia area. I am a runner, sewer and a mom.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

  • Tallgrass Prairie Studio
  • team davis
  • SouleMama
  • Better After
  • p.s. i quilt
  • Sew Inspired
  • charm home
  • Park City Girl
  • Starting With a Dream.......

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • Mr. Blue bird's on my shoulder
      • One crafty bitch, aka SuperMom
      • Remember I said I'd been inspired?
      • You'll never convince me my kids aren't cute
      • how much is too much
    • ►  April (3)
 
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"