Thursday, January 21, 2010

My latest . . .


Well, blogger adds things in weird order sometimes. Here is the back of my most recent quilt. I did some straight line stitching alternating with free motion quilting:
Here is the front of the quilt. I must add that my husband greatly objected to these photos. He wanted to take them outdoors in the daylight in a more interesting setting. I however, just wanted pictures. Of course, now, I wish I had headed his advice. For your sake. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty well. Considering this was only my third quilt, and only the second one that was actually quilted (the first I tied). I'm well on my way to the fourth quilt. Maybe I'll get some photos of it posted, soon.

I don't know how big my readership is. I suspect it is zero - or one if you count me. I feel so ambiguous about this blog. On one hand I want it to be on par with one of the many amazing craft blogs I read. On the other hand, I'm just not that disciplined, and often find myself exhausted with other obligations. Time will tell I suppose.

1 comment:

color me happy said...

I'm a reader!! It may take me awhile to check it but I catch up..very impressed with the quilting!!! Hope all is well...