Monday, September 29, 2008

Sitting pretty

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face. I just figured out that I have less than $200 to raise to meet my goal to walk in the breast cancer 3 day. But the bigger, more wonderful thing that I just found, is that people have the opportunity to write messages to us when they make donations on line. I, somehow, was unaware of this until tonight and only discovered it because I'm not sleepy when everyone else is. Anyway, I just discovered a whole host of wonderful thoughts and blessings written to my mother and I. So many people had so many touching things to say to us and I've only just discovered it!

There are so many generous people in this world. I can't believe how much money we have raised together. It makes my heart happy to know that we are working together for some positive change in the world. It also makes me wonder what else we could achieve by working together.

No comments: